The Indian Lawyer & Allied Services
The Indian Lawyer & Allied Services is a Multi-City Business and Commercial Law Firm in India, specialising in a gamut of legal services. The Firm is further engaged in providing additional services under Allied Services to its Clients across the globe, to service their legal, business, commercial, and financial requirements. The Firm thereby acts as a one-stop shop for all professional needs of the Clients ranging from start-ups, business houses, high net worth individuals and multi-billion-dollar companies.Get a free quote
The Indian Lawyer & Allied Services specializes in all aspects of commercial law and has a competent Team that provides best professional services and precise legal solutions to its corporate and commercial Clients in a time bound and efficient manner. The Firm has the motto of being “Reliable Responsible Resourceful” and with this in mind, her Team services clients in their best interest.
Mrs. Sushila Ram Varma, the Co-Founder of the Law Firm aims at a speedy and amicable redressal of disputes rather than fighting litigations that run into several years. She has therefore encouraged and recommended to her Clients for out of court settlements. In several corporate and commercial matters including the Insolvency and Bankruptcy matters, the Firm has encouraged clients to find a solution in negotiating and settling matters in order to put finality to the dispute.
She also believes in being completely transparent with her Clients when suggesting ways to go about in their transactional operational or dispute management issues. This has helped her Team to develop the trust of the clients which goes a long way.
Some of the areas of practice are:
Arbitration, Aviation, Banking and Finance, Contract, Corporate and Commercial, Consumer Protection, Competition / Antitrust Law, Construction, M&A, Dispute Resolution, Energy and Natural Resources, Environmental Law, Labour and Employment Law, Foreign Exchange Law, Family and Succession, Healthcare, Infrastructure, Insurance, Intellectual Property, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Laws, Information Technology / Telecom, Investment Law, Management of Litigation, Manufacturing in India, Mining, Oil and Gas, Product Liability, Pharma and Life Sciences, Real Estate, Railways, Sports, Media, Entertainment and Advertising, Trust, Tax, International Trade and Customs Law
Mrs. Varma has been conferred with the following Awards in recognition of outstanding professional achievement and contribution in nation building:
- Women Entrepreneur Award 2022, by Great Companies,
- Global Lex-Falcon Award 2022, by LexTalk World,
- Indian Achievers' Award 2021, by the Indian Achievers’ Forum (IAF),
- Exceptional Women of Excellence Award 2018, by the Women Economic Forum,
- Best Boutique Business Law Firm- India 2021 for the Asia-Pacific Region, by APAC Insider,
- Featured in ‘Dynamic Woman Leaders’ 2022 published by Outlook Business,
- Featured in ‘Great Inspiring Stories of 50 Women Entrepreneurs’, published by Great Companies,
- Featured in ‘Achievers’ World’ 2021, published by the Indian Achievers’ Forum
- Featured in ‘LexTalk World Magazine’ 2021, published by LexTalk World,
- Featured in ‘LexTalk World Magazine’ 2022, published by LexTalk World,
- Featured in ‘10 Most Influential Women Lawyers to Watch’ 2021, published by The Inner Review
- Also, featured in FTCCI Review, April 20, 2022
- Nominated for Quality Choice Prize 2022, by European Society for Quality Research, Barcelona, Spain in July 2022.
- Speaker at International Chamber of Commerce, Russia 2018
- Speaker at International Multimedia Press Center MIA, Moscow 2018
- Speaker at 1st All Women’s Conference, London hosted by the International Bar Association in 2000
The Firm is also known for its legal Blog, https://theindianlawyer.in/blog/ which has a national ranking and provides important legal information to the public. The Blog also publishes guest posts on legal and public awareness issues. Mrs. Varma is the Chief Editor of the said Blog.
The Firm has also started two programs on YouTube called ‘TIL Legal Speak’ and ‘TIL Legal Fundamentals’ that creates legal awareness and understanding for the common man as well as lawyers and students.
Pre-legal Fees: 400-500 USD
Hourly Rate: 100-200 USD per hour depending on seniority of Advocate.
Mrs. Sushila Ram, Advocate and Lead Lawyer appears in the matter for a fee of USD 1500 per hearing.
But Mrs. Varma only appears when it is essential such as granting of a stay, attachment of property, cross-examination of witness or final hearing. Depending on the matter, she will advise when she is required to appear. However all matters are prepared under her guidance and supervision.
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.